FRIDAY JULY 20, 2018
* Joanna Zakrzewska - Division of Diagnostic, Surgical and Medical Sciences, Eastman Dental Hospital, London
Title of presentation: Novel medication for trigeminal neuralgia on the horizon.
* Osamu Komiyama - Orofacial and Head Pain Clinic, Nihon University School of Dentistry at Matsudo, Japan
Title of presentation: Novel medication for burning mouth on the horizon.
* Giorgio Lambru - Headache Centre Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Trust, London
Title of presentation: Innovative management options for headaches.
* Turo Nurmikko - Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust University of Liverpool
Title of presentation: Changing approach to interventional treatment of trigeminal nerve pain.
* Paulo Conti - Faculty of Odontology of Bauru, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
Title of presentation: Clinical implications from somatosensory profiling of orofacial pain patients.
* Frank Lobbezoo - Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam - ACTA (ACTA) Oral movement disorders, Amsterdam
Title of presentation: Assessment of orofacial pain and dysfunction in elderly with neurodegenerative conditions.
* Matthew Howard - Kings College London
Title of presentation: Beyond patient reported pain: can neuroimaging represent pain?
Wolfson Theatre | Osler Long Room at Royal College of Physicians in London
SATURDAY JULY 21, 2018
* Christopher Peck - Faculty of Dentistry, the University of Sydney, Australia
Title of presentation: Factors influencing individual differences in pain.
* Daniela A. G. Gonçalves - Orofacial Pain, Temporomandibular Disorders and Dental Occlusion, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Araraquara, Brazil
Title of presentation: The role of central sensitization in painful temporomandibular disorders and headaches.
* Rafael Benoliel - Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, USA
Title of presentation: Influence of orofacial pain classification on treatment.
* Tara Renton - Kings College London
Title of presentation: Post traumatic trigeminal neuropathy: are there outcome predictors?
* Eduardo Vazquez - International University of Catalonia, Spain
Title of presentation: Plasma rich in growth factors for the treatment of TMJ osteoarthritis: what is the evidence.
* Satu Jääskelainen - University of Turku, Finland
Title of presentation: Can repetitieve transcranial magnetic stimulation provide pain relief?
* Raj Nair - University, Gold Coast, Australia
Title of presentation: Laser for oral pain: any good?
EAOPD Congress 2018Registration website for EAOPD Congress 2018
Rientjes & Partnersleonie@rientjes.nl
Rientjes & Partnersleonie@rientjes.nlhttps://www.eaopd.org/95814/subscribe
EAOPD Congress 2018EAOPD Congress 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced